Business System Analyst
As Business System Analyst, you will be responsible for implementing a modern software solution named Odoo to the customer's business. You'll be in direct contact with the clients to help them with the good use of Odoo Software. This means that you, among other tings, will analyse their needs and deliver personal training sessions. Basically, you will be responsible for their overall satisfaction. Moreover, you'll contribute to the improvement of our services by escalating feedback. This is an implementation job for people who are excited to work in the intersection of software and business.
Project management is the largest part of the job. You will work on various different projects at the same time. Initially you will work closely with a colleague who will involve you in the projects as a first step, and then you will gradually be responsible for your own projects over time. You will be guided by your colleagues but in a total autonomy which is an opportunity for you to learn fast. You won't have time to get bored as each project is different, depending on the type of industry of your client or the type of apps that need to be implemented. the role is very flexible and open for you to form in your own way.
We are looking for you who have previous experience in implementing ERP-systems, wither from a customer or a supplier perspective. We will train you in the Odoo system ourselves. To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain complex concepts to non-technical users in a pedagogical way.
You will be joining a diversified team of 22 men and women who together aim to become the best IT-partner in Sweden. The company has been around since 2002 and is located in Täby, north of Stockholm. We live by our core values, open mind, team spirit and fair play, and we hope you will come join us!
Analyse customers needs and business processes in order to map them properly with Odoo
Accompany customers in the full delivery cycle from software configuration to go-live
Coach customers on how to use Odoo efficiently through an individual session
Deliver functional training sessions (prepare materials)
Follow and check the development part
Support (20%): Take part in the first line support
Support the sales team during pre-sale
Minimum of 1 year of experience in any of the Business Application or ERP Application
Ability to understand different business processes
Ability to learn fast and execute accordingly
An affinity with the IT world, you understand what an ERP is and what open source is
Excellent planning and communication skills
Fluent in Swedish and English
Nice to Have
Experience working with Senior Decision Makers
Proven Analytical Background
Autonomous, Assertive, Proactive
2+ years experience implementing software/ERPs
Bachelor or Master degree
What's great in the job?
- Great team of talented people in a friendly and open culture
- No silly tools to use
- Flexible working hours
- Real responsibilities, challenges and a fast evolving company
- Work directly with customer
- You’ll learn different management practices throughout a variety of industries
- Expand your knowledge of various business functions and processes (accounting, manufacturing, inventory, e-commerce, sales, and purchase)
- Deliver the development without writing the source coding
What do we offer?
- A full-time position with an attractive salary package
- Advanced training sessions - You will start your Odoo journey with 2 weeks of intensive functional training earning a final certification
- A fun and diligent working environment
- The chance to see the impact of your own work and make a real contribution to the success of the company
- Team activities are organized all throughout the year, such as conference in Brussels, team building events, Xmas julbord, midsommar lunch and much more!
Great working environment, near to a park and green area, easy connectivity to public transport. Recently renovated office
Annual Odoo conference in Brussels Team Building Events
Laptop, mobile phone and headphones.
Sponsored sport activities with 3000SEK/yearly per employee
Eat & Drink
Free Tea / Coffee, snacks and fruit are available at Office
Great pension fund and lunch card (Rikskort)